Big Wheel is one of the cult classics, and in this article, we’ll take a close look at the game details.
Here at SpinGenie, we’re committed to bringing you the biggest, best range of slots on the market. And we’ve also created a massive variety of articles for many of our games, covering all the details you need to know before you play them for the first time. Read our Big Wheel slot review below to learn more about how it works, what prizes you can win, and what bonus features are available.
Big Wheel Slot Overview
The Big Wheel casino slot is a 3-reel slot based on traditional fruit machines, featuring a set of classic symbols. The game is set at a fun fairground, with multicoloured big tops, green grass, and the titular big wheel all setting the scene nicely.
One of the most amazing parts of Big Wheel is the bonus feature, which revolves around the big wheel: there are 6 bonus games available, each offering extra chances to boost your winnings.
The Big Wheel mobile slot includes a fairly standard set of symbols you’ll recognise from any number of other slots, though the Yellow Duck adds a fresh touch. You’ll play with Grapes, Bells, Cherries, and Oranges.
The Yellow Duck is the highest-paying symbol in Big Wheel — match 3 on the payline to win 30x your stake. Other symbols pay the following prizes for 3 on the payline:
- Grapes: 20x
- Bells: 15x
- Oranges: 10x
- Cherries: 5x
Look out for the Big Wheel symbol: land this in the middle of reel 2 to trigger the bonus feature and play a bonus game. We’ll explore the bonus games in detail later in our Big Wheel online slot review.
Realistic Games’ Big Wheel slot UK is a low volatility game with a 95.23% RTP.
How To Play Big Wheel
In its Big Wheel online slot, Realistic Games has recreated the simple design and gameplay mechanics of a classic slot machine: it’s played on 3 reels with just 1 payline. The payline runs through the centre, and is clearly marked on the reels.
Line up 3 matching symbols on the payline to win a prize as per the paytable. You’ll get a chance to play a bonus game if you land the Bonus Wheel symbol, and each takes the gameplay in an electrifying new direction.
It’s easy to play Big Wheel slot thanks to its simple controls and streamlined layout. You can wager between £0.25 and £100 per spin.
Big Wheel Slot Game Features
Any spin may trigger the Nudge feature. You’ll receive 1, 2, or 3 Nudges: press the Nudge button below the reel you want to Nudge, and the reel will move down by a symbol.
Big Wheel Bonus Features
Land the Big Wheel symbol on reel 2 to trigger the Big Wheel slot bonus feature. Next, spin the wheel to play one of these 6 bonus games:
- Super Jackpot: Win the 30x prize for the 3 Yellow Ducks jackpot and get a chance to win again.
- Round About: Press the button to stop the flashing light on any of the symbols displayed to win the corresponding prize.
- Rollercoaster: Push the START button to find out how many steps you’ve received, and the reels will move forward by that amount. You’ll win prizes for lighting up any of the symbol meters displayed.
- Crazy Reels: You’ll receive a random number of spins.
- Ring the Bell: The Nudge mechanic moves reels automatically until you fill the payline with Bell symbols. Nudges will continue until you fill the meter and win the prize, or until you press the STOP button.
- Duck Shoot: Stop lights in the right position to try to win the top prizes available.
You’ll return to the base game once your bonus game has ended.
Big Wheel Slot on SpinGenie
Inspired to try Realistic Games’ classic fruit machine after reading this SpinGenie Big Wheel slot machine review? Just sign up and start spinning its reels today! We have hundreds of other outstanding slots in our range for you to try, too, with games from the biggest providers in the industry.