This superb slot game mixes fun gameplay with a unique and 80s-style neon retro design that will keep you hooked on this game for hours. Try Double Diamond today!
Rather than the usual slot game staple of a theme with complicated bonuses, features and artistic symbols, Double Diamonds keeps it simple. This super little slot game has reduced itself to mimicking the stereotypical arcade slot machines, featuring the expected BAR, cherry and 7 symbols. If you enjoyed this arcade nostalgia then why not check out a similar title like Dirty Jack
How To Play
Double Diamond's controls couldn't be any simpler. Like a standard slot machine, you only have one payline to play across and you just have to change how much you want to wager on each round. Players can alter the size of their bet by using the (-) and (+) symbols in the `Line Bet' option to increase or decrease the amount, giving you an overall wagering range of £10 to £1,000.
You have the option to spin the reels manually by hitting the `Spin' button or of using the `Auto Spin' button, in which the reels spin automatically for a set number of turns or until you land a Double Diamond Bonus payout.
Like every slot machine based game, each of the symbol combinations on three reels will pay out with a multiplier of varying size. The individual cherries, for example, pay with a 2x multiplier on your original wager, whilst all three cherries give a 10x multiplier. Then there's the iconic `BAR' symbols which could see you looking at a payout of 80x your original bet.
Double Diamond Bonus
Although not featuring any bonus rounds, Double Diamond has its Double Diamond bonus symbol, and this interesting little item can land you quite a large payout if you're lucky enough! It basically behaves like a wild, so each one will substitute for any other symbol in in your various winning combinations.
If you manage to land just one of these highly sought after symbols on the reel you'll receive a 2x multiplier; land two of them and this becomes a 4x multiplier on your original wager. However, if you're lucky enough to land all three of the Double Diamond bonus symbols on the reels, you'll win an absolutely massive jackpot thanks to Double Diamond's 1,000x multiplier prize!
Return To Player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 96% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £96.
- What’s the highest amount I can wager on this game?You can wager from as little as £10 right up to a glittering £1,000, so if you’re feeling like a true diamond player, you can turn up the heat and go bold!
- How much is a double diamond bonus symbol worth?One diamond will get you a 2x multiplier, two symbols will get you a 4x multiplier, but three awards you a 1,000x multiplier! So grab your spade and get digging for them…
- Are there any other games I can check out that are similar to this one?Triple Diamond has a similar old-school arcade feel, with plenty of opportunities to bag a big diamond bonus! Starburst is another hugely popular gem-themed online slot with the famous ‘win both ways’ feature. So, by the end of the game, the diamonds might not just be on your screen…
- What devices can I play this game on?You can play on desktop, mobile and tablet – so you can dig for those diamonds at home AND on-the-go!
- How many bonus rounds does this slot game have?There are technically no bonus rounds in this game, but those Double Diamond Bonus symbols more than make up for that! There are also loads more opportunities to bag a multiplier with the Cherry symbols (offer up to 10x multipliers) and the BAR symbols (up to 80x multipliers), so you don’t need a bonus feature to get a sparkling win.