Wild Robo Factory
Yggdrasil are back with another cracker of a slot. Get yourself down to the Robo Factory, where evil robots work their servants to the bone and turn them Wild! There are plenty of bonus features up for grabs, so keep your eye on that conveyor belt and let’s hope you can get your hands on some wins!
Multipliers, Stacked Wilds and Free Spins are all waiting to be triggered in this game – will they make an appearance for you? Fingers crossed…
How to play
Use the (-) and (+) buttons to adjust your Coin Value, then hit the SPIN button when you’re ready to get going. If you’d rather let the game play out automatically for a set number of spins, hit the AUTOPLAY button, or click MAX BET if you’d like to play at the highest bet level. Have fun!
There are 3 types of Robos:
- Robo Wild: can range from 1x1 symbols to 2x4 symbols and are placed on a Robo conveyor belt and move by 1 position left each spin. As long as a Robo is active on the reels, a Respin is granted
- x2 Wild Robo: functions as a Robo Wild but also adds a x2 multiplier on any win it is part of
- Free Spin Robo: always a 1x1 symbol. It can fly onto any row on the reels and moves with the conveyor belt by one position left each spin. It also awards a Respin as long as it is active on the reels.
Robo Respins are awarded randomly in the base game. Along with the Robo Respin, a Robo is placed on the conveyor belt on reels 3, 4 or 5. As long as there is an active Robo on the reels, the Respins continue.
Robo Free Spins
If you manage to land 3 or more Free Spin symbols anywhere on your reels, you’ll be awarded Robos instead of Free Spins. These are placed on the conveyor belt spaced 1-3 spots apart. They move from the right side of the reels to the left and they award Free Spins as long as they are active on the reels. Free Spin symbols also appear during the feature and pay out by adding the same number of Robos to the queue as when activating Robo Free Spins. They pay out like so:
- 3 Free Spin symbols = Free Spin mode with 5 Robos
- 4 Free Spin symbols = Free Spin mode with 10 Robos
- 5 Free Spin symbols = Free Spin mode with 15 Robos
All instances of 1 low pay symbol can be randomly transformed into a high pay symbol if it guarantees a win.
The conveyor belt can reverse randomly during Robo Free Spins to move all Robos backwards 1-9 positions. This feature is only available if at least 3 Robos have moved across the conveyor belt past reel 1. A maximum of 4 System Overloads can be activated in a single Free Spin session.
Return to player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 96.40% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £96.40.